My Photo
Name:
Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada

I'm a drama student going to RMC in Calgary. Going to be famous...or Almost Famous

Monday, July 17, 2006

Day Three

I wrote four pages of dialogue tonight. To date I have talked about Star Trek III, and zygotes, plus that story about the butterfly in the cocoon. And I have got the first "secret". The first part of the person that they wouldn't normally speak aloud, but affects them nonetheless.
I think my creative juices were flowing because I was painting with Joya. It wasn't "drawing" painting, just painting picture frames for her wedding. But it was that little bit of creativity that got my brain going.
I'm thinking of introducing another character, but I don't know who, why and all those other important questions.
I've got several other ideas rolling around in my head, but they need to develop a little more. It's a little blurry and fuzzy right now. It's not a bad thing...slow to develop might be nice. I don't want to rush things.
I still haven't gotten a notebook to put in my purse. I should do that tomorrow as I'm helping Joya and Danica make her invitations. Somethings might crop up in conversation that triggers something, and I want to be ready. I WILL be ready.
Maybe that's what I should do when I'm feeling really blocked or uninspired. Draw something, paint something, even cook something. I'm not the best at visual art, but it doesn't have to be spectacular. It just has to be creative enough to open the gate.
Thus ends Day Three

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home