My Photo
Name:
Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada

I'm a drama student going to RMC in Calgary. Going to be famous...or Almost Famous

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Day Four

I haven't done dialogue or anything, just finishing up some projects and starting some new ones. At the beginning of the show, there's going to be a cacauphony of noises, and I wanted those noises to be something. So, I've been working on what noises they are, and getting the information I need for them.
My projects
Develop characters
Perdita
Jason
New Character
I think I shouldn't give myself too many to begin with, as I've found that I can make myself discouraged and depressed when I do that to myself. So, I'll keep it light, and that way I won't feel so burdened that I just can't write. So that's on my plate. I've figured out an aspect of the ending. I thought about it last night when I was hypothosizing. It's funny. I act out what I want to write, and move on from there. It's a really good tool, but sometimes awkward. I don't want Kristin to hear me and think I'm going nuts or anything, so I mostly just say what I want to say in my head, or whisper it, and imagine a response. Maybe soon, I'll just cross the line of caring and talk out loud and dash what anyone would think.
Thus ends Day Four

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home