My Photo
Name:
Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada

I'm a drama student going to RMC in Calgary. Going to be famous...or Almost Famous

Friday, August 04, 2006

Day Five

Wow, I've been really bad about updating this. I did actually write some dialogue on the bus last week, but when I got home I was too tired to do anything. That seems to be the theme for the age. I'm too tired to think, write, or even read, which usually gets my creative juices flowing. I'm going to have to get used to going to bed early and getting up early. I want to be able to do this even when it's my day off.
Two nights ago, it came to me. The title of my play. This is such a big thing for me because titles are my enemies when it comes to writing. I can't ever seem to think of one.
The title has changed to "Untitled Kim Cheel Project" to "What Are You Trying to Find".
Thus ends Day Five

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home